Hall of Maat
This Hall of Maat is an Online Offering of My Devotion to the Goddess Maat. This Hall was constructed on November 2, the Second Day of the Ancestors, the Third Day of Maat in the Year 2015. Your presence here means that you are ready to have your heart touched by the Feather of Maat. Feel the soft gentle coolness of this Feather gently caressing your aura, sweeping you clean, leaving your heart clean and your soul pure.
Your Presence here signifies that you are
- Ready to have your Spirit, your Akhu, Awakened by the Fragrance of Truth.
- Ready to Have your Soul Rejuvenated by the Service of Justice.
- Ready to Move About the Earth In Balance and In Peace.Here you shall find all things Maatical at tchiya.com
The Purpose of Life is to attain Enlightenment. Our work on Earth is to RESTORE MAAT. Maat is the Neteru, The Goddess, the COSMIC FORCE that is Balance, Truth, Order, Harmony, Justice, Reciprocity, and Righteousness. I will let My Music, the Art of Our Ancestors, and the Teachings the tell Her story….
MAY MAAT BE RESTORED UPON THE EARTH. Seeing Geb, the Earth covered with feathers symbolizes this reality and manifestation.
If we did it once before, WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN.
AST MAAT: R U SIRIUS ENUFF? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to bring this into reality, to make HEAVEN ON EARTH?
WE are the Gods and Goddesses, and the power is in OUR MINDS & IN OUR HEARTS. When our hearts and our minds are kept pure, so are our desires and our thoughts, and our manifestations.
BY DR. MUATA ASHBY, ALSO KNOWN AS SEBAI MAA.
Sebai Maa is the Spiritual Preceptor and Head Priest of the Temple of Shetuat Neter Temple of Aset.
Here are the Teachings of Maat: the 42 Laws of Negative Confessions and the 10 Precepts or Virtues of Maat. The song above, “AST MAAT: R U Sirius Enuff” contains the 7 Principles of Maat: BALANCE, TRUTH, ORDER, HARMONY, JUSTICE, RECIPROCITY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.
For more information, visit egyptianyoga.com
The 42 Laws of Maat are the SOURCE and the ORIGINAL TEN COMMANDMENTS> So Called Modern Civilization cannot even keep 10 Commandments. Imagine a society that lasted for thousands upon thousands of years, upholding 42 Laws? These laws were never even questioned. They were the source and the foundation of Life in Ancient Kemet.
Maat Ankhu Maat. Maat is the Source of Life!
- (1). Control of thoughts
- (2). Control of actions
- (3). Devotion of purpose
- (4). Have faith in the ability of [your] [teacher] to teach [you] the truth.
- (5). Have faith in [yourself] to assimilate the truth
- (6). Have faith in [themselves] to wield the truth
- (7). Be free from resentment under the experience of persecution.
- (8). Be free from resentment under the experience of wrong.
- (9). Cultivate the ability to distinguish between right and wrong and
- (10). Cultivate the ability to distinguish between the real and the unreal
“TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER”
Maat is the Cosmic Force of the Constellation/Zodiac known as Sidereal Libra. Which is October 31-November 23.
For more info on Heruscopes,
the 13 Month Kemetic Sidereal System, visit tchiya.com/heruscopeebok
and download your FREE HeruScopes Handbook and Resource Guide!